Start by logging in to the Terabase platform.
- Click the "Create a new project" button.
- Name your project and add a customer name if applicable.
Next, we'll be choosing a general location for you power plant, in of the following ways:
- Enter an address to jump to your location.
- Manually explore the map, zoom in, click the pin icon from the left menu, and then drop the pin to mark your project starting location.
- Upload your own KML file. Once uploaded, you can define specific layers of the KML as your power plant boundary and/or exclusion area.
When you're happy with your choice of location, click "Save" to begin your project and move on to the next phase.