In this webinar, Terabase Energy demonstrates its brand-new software tool Voltage Pro (part of the PlantPredict Pro suite of tools), developed to support designers and engineers in determining the maximum string length when designing large scale solar power plants. Our special guest from Clean Power Research will also describe how a high-resolution temperature deviation dataset was created to characterize accuracy of satellite-derived temperature data as compared to ASHRAE ground station temperature data.
You will learn:
- How to use Voltage Pro to determine the maximum string length possible for a specific project location using site specific weather data and safety factors.
- How safety factors are automatically calculated for your site and applied to the results.
- How SolarAnywhere has taken the guesswork out of computing temperature-related safety factors when using SolarAnywhere datasets.
- How Voltage Pro complies with applicable codes and standards (NEC and IEC).
- How to automatically generate a string size calculation report.
- Jason Spokes, PE (Director of Project Engineering at Terabase Energy)
- David Spieldenner (Product Director of PlantPredict at Terabase Energy)
- Marc Perez, Ph.D. (Lead Researcher at Clean Power Research)
Watch the full video below or on YouTube.