In this webinar, the Terabase team discusses traditional earthwork assessment methods for large-scale solar plants and how they can be streamlined using modern software modeling and automation techniques. In addition to an introduction to civil engineering concepts, we’ll also cover approaches to analyzing fixed-tilt and tracking systems, including terrain-following tracking systems. Finally, we’ll give a brief demonstration and preview of Terrain Pro, the latest addition to our PlantPredict suite of tools.
• Earthwork assessment fundamentals & challenges – A modern approach to terrain analysis for GFT, standard trackers, and terrain-following trackers.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• How earthwork assessments are traditionally performed
• Typical terrain data sources, formats, accuracies and resolutions
• Basic civil engineering earthwork concepts
• The effect of terrain following trackers on grading
• Jason Spokes, PE (Director of Project Engineering)
• Dillon Morra, PE (Senior Civil Engineer)