Reduce project risk and accelerate time to revenue
PlantPredict is Terabase’s flagship solar design application, with a growing list of professional tools (like Design Pro, Terrain Pro, and Voltage Pro) available for PlantPredict Pro and Enterprise level subscribers. Our tools enable a faster and easier solar sites evaluation and design, enabling project risk reduction, more predictable project timelines and increased project ROI.
PlantPredict is a sophisticated cloud-based solar energy modeling tool for developing energy estimates for utility scale PV applications and it’s the energy prediction engine powering the Terabase ecosystem of software products.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Sub-hourly interval flexibility (1min, 15min, 30min)
- API integration
- Proven bankability
- 100% open-source documentation of algorithms
Design Pro enhances project development via a single source of truth (SSOT), collaborative environment for GIS-enabled site assessment, design, and optimization.
- Automated energy prediction, BoQ, EPC cost and LCOE outputs
- Detailed site evaluation using dozens of data layers
- Scenario analysis with multiple GCR & DC/AC ratio combinations
- Integrated database of modules, trackers, and inverters
- Easy collaboration among key stakeholders
- Improves project ROI via specialized optimization tools
Terrain Pro simplifies complex earthwork assessment for utility-scale solar projects incorporating terrain-following trackers
- Reduces project costs by cutting engineering hours 40x
- Streamlines permitting process with early, accurate earthwork data
- Batch modeling quantifies earthwork requirements for standard versus terrain-following trackers, with multiple pier reveal window options
- Detailed output reports can be used for engineering and construction
Voltage Pro offers a computational method for maximizing string lengths and reducing costs
- Uses PlantPredict API to simulate multi-year project conditions for more accurate system voltage analysis
- 1-click download of time-series weather data from multiple top-tier providers
- Features robust module database and allows for upload of PAN & PPM files
- Customizable user inputs for time and temperature shifts
- Generates reports summarizing inputs, models, and results
Enhance your solar project with Terabase
Learn more about leveraging our technology and expertise through every phase of your utility-scale solar project.