What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are transmitted to your browser or your computer when you visit or use our Services and contain information that may identify you and your preferences whenever you return to our Services. We may also collect information from Cookies associated with your device.
Our Usage of Cookies
Cookies that we utilize may include the following:
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies enable you to navigate our Services more easily. Essential Cookies collected by us include session ID and user authentication information, which enables users to perform repeated actions within a Service visit without having to log-in repeatedly and enables users to obtain access to pages or Services limited to registered users. Essential Cookies also enable faster loading of web pages and improvement of overall performance of the Services.
- Functionality Cookies. Functionality Cookies enable us to manage and control variations of Services; provide enhanced Services; and collect information regarding your preferences (e.g. your preferences for language, region, currency or other parts of our Services that are customizable to users).
- Analytics Cookies. Analytics Cookies enable us to track usage of our Services, e.g. by counting the number of visitors to our Services, what parts of our Services users visit, and what errors are experienced. We use this information to help improve our Services and better understand user interests.
Disabling or Blocking Our Cookies
Our Services will issue browser Cookies when you visit our Services, unless you block or disable our Cookies through your browser. Please be advised, however, that if you block or disable our Cookies, the effectiveness, usability and accessibility of our Services may be impaired and parts of our Services may not function, be usable or be accessible at all.
For more information on Cookies and on how to disable or block Cookies, see AllAboutCookies.org.
Third Party Cookies
We use various third-party Cookies in connection with our Services to provide analytics and improve the functionality of our Services:
- Functionality Cookies. We use third party Functionality Cookies to manage and control variations of Services; enhance the security of our website; provide enhanced Services; and collect information regarding your preferences.
- Essential Cookies. We use third party Essential Cookies to enable you to navigate our Services more easily. Essential Cookies collected by us include session ID and user authentication information, which enables users to perform repeated actions within a Service visit without having to log-in repeatedly and enables users to obtain access to pages or Services limited to registered users. Essential Cookies also enable faster loading of web pages and improvement of overall performance of the Services.
Third Party Sites
From time to time we may revise this Cookies Policy. In order to see when this Cookies Policy was last changed, please see the “Updated” designation at the top of this Cookies Policy. Acceptance by you of Cookies following the date set forth after “Updated” means that you accept the Cookies Policy revised as of that date.
Questions or Comments